General Library Rules
- Library will be open from 10 in the morning till 5 in the evening.
- Only regular college students are permitted to enter the library.
- Students entering the library must make an entry in the entry register. No personal belonging are allowed inside the library.
- Students of all subject can borrow the maximum 3 books at a time for 15 days.
- Renewal of the books will be necessary after a period of 15 days. Also, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period. (2 Rs. Per Day)
- Books can be issued or returned from 10 am to 4pm only.
- In case of any loss or damage to the book, the borrower must repay the marked price of the book with 10% extra charges.
- If any student does not return a book for a long period of time then he/she will not be allowed to sit for his/her examination.
- Students are required to handle the books/journals very carefully; marking with pencil, writing or highlighting, tearing the page or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be responsible.
- SILENCE to be maintained.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises.
e- Granthalaya access links-Your Library OPAC URL will be http://eg4.nic.in/ukhed/OPAC/Default.aspx?LIB_CODE=GDCRAIPUR
Library Name: - GPGC Maldevta Raipur Library
You can also access Mobile based OPAC Services of your library at:- https://eg4.nic.in/mobile/
you Can also Access Digital Library of e-Resources uploaded by member libraries your Cluster at: -http://eg4.nic.in/ukhed/OPAC/DLibrary.aspx.
You can install Android based Mobile App for e-Library from: -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.eg4mobile
National Digital Library of India
N-LIST: National Library and Information Services
Vidya-mitra: Integrated e-content